Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The End - Method 12

As a Texas transplant - I don't two-step. But this form of two-stepping I can get on board with. As i mentioned in an earlier post, i decided to go through the program, not because I am unfamiliar with these 2.0 tools, but because I wanted to be able to support the librarians I support if they decided to do the program. I still don't know if any of them are doing the program, so that either means they are doing it successfully without my help, or they are not doing it (and shame on them). Being familiar with, but not actually doing, all of the tools was an added advantage, and I completed this program very quickly (not start to finish time, but hours spent). That is not to say I didn't learn things. I did. I learned new features of products that I didn't know were there, I learned about other places to go for multiple tools, I learned that Flick'r has a lot more to offer than I first thought. I also created this blog - an ambition that I toyed with, and maybe now I'll keep it up . . . but is anyone out there reading? Or will I be blogging to myself???

As for improvements, I would like less You-Tube videos, as I cannot access them through my school districts filter, and though they are good - I cannot use them (easily) to help the librarians in the district.

It's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment