Friday, October 2, 2009

Shenanigans' Debut - Method 6




I enjoy Teachertube. I'm very glad that it is available to our schools and libraries, since Youtube is blocked. I like Youtube for home use, but I do believe there is way to much "other stuff" to wade through in order to find what you want or need. Teachertube is the perfect alternative for school use. They have channels related to content area, they having tagging, and you can search.

In this age of technology I'm glad there are places for students who are interested in film making and technology to post their products to. Also, there are many Media Contests out there (TLA has one, HISD Library Services's Name That Book Media Contest, etc). Having Teachertube available for the students who enter these contests to post to and browse for ideas is wonderful. Now that I have a Flip video at my ready access, I plan to try to do more videoing and video editting. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment