Monday, October 19, 2009

Method 7 is Delicious

Ah! Delicious. This is another tool I have been using, but not to it's fullest. I love that I can "take my bookmarks with me." But, I'm afraid I do not use delicious to it's fullest extent, nor do I promote it to it's fullest extent.

I can see, with proper publicity, the use of delicious between librarians in my district as a quick share of resources. We all look for the same types of resources and web pages around certain times of year - Columbus day, Veterans day, Halloween, Thanksgiving - basically any holiday, and we are out there searching for good informational websites. Whether it is for classes, lesson planning, or display ideas. How nice would it be to create a network of already found and usable websites?

No comments:

Post a Comment